Ian Tebbett, Ph.D.
Professor, Associate Dean for Entrepreneurial Programs and IT
Office: HPNP 4322
Phone: (352) 273-6871
- Ph.D. “Cortinarius Mushroom Toxins” Forensic Science Unit, University of Strathclyde, Glasgow, Scotland, 1984.
- B. Pharm. (Hons) The School of Pharmacy, University of London 1980.
- EA Ross, NJ Szabo and IR Tebbett. Lead Contamination of Calcium Supplements: An Avoidable Health Risk. JAMA 284(11) 1425-1429 2000.
- KJ Allen, SY Wassef, IR Tebbett, RF Covert, PF Whitington. Fetal gender and cocaine exposure as determinants of cord blood gamma-glutamyl transferase activity. J Perinatol 22(2)133-6, 2002.
- FD Eyler, M Behnke, K Wobie, CW Garvan and I Tebbett. Relative ability of biologic specimens and interviews to detect prenatal cocaine use. Neurotoxicology and Teratology, 27(4) 677-687, 2005.
- IR Tebbett Distance education in the Forensic Sciences. In Faculty guide for moving teaching and learning to the web. 2nd edition. Edited by J. Boettcher and RM Conrad. Phoenix: League for Innovation in the Community College. 172-175, 2004.
- KA Savage, PT Colahan, IR Tebbett, B Rice, L Freshwater and C Jackson. Lack of effect of caffeine on exercise performance of fit thoroughbred horses. American Journal Veterinary Research. 66(4): 1-5, 2005.