Xiao (Bela) Zheng
Office: CEHT-Building 471
Current Research Interests
- Initiation of the Pulmonary Immune Response by Nanoparticles and Pathogens
- Ph.D. Student, University of Florida. (8/2012 – Present)
- M.S., Environmental Health Sciences, New York University. (9/2010 – 5/2012′)
- B.S., Biological Engineering, Xi’an Jiaotong University. (9/2006 – 7/2010)
- Y Fang, Y Yu, Q Hou, X Zheng, M Zhang, D Zhang, J Li, X Wu, C Huang. (2012) The Chinese herb isolate isorhapontigenin induces apoptosis in human cancer cells by down-regulating overexpression of antiapoptotic protein XIAP. Journal of Biological Chemistry, 287(42): p. 35234-35243.
- S Yang, X Zheng, Y Han, Y Long, Y Liu. (2011) Rapid Method to Indicate High Content Urea of Milk beyond Normal Reference Range Based on Urease Catalysis. Food Science, 32(10), 222-226.